Friday, September 24, 2010

I'm herrrreee......

So I did it...I've got a blog! I saw my friend Toni's (from waaaay back.....Jr High School) blog today. She makes cards and is a scrapbooker (scapper). I loved her blog, I thought it was such a great way to show your art/craft to others. So let me introduce myself.....hello I'm Carolyn and I make cards!
I'll use this blog as a place where I can post the cards and other crafts I make. My first card I'll post will be the bridal shower card I'm working on right now. I'll post it as soon as I'm done (the shower is tomorrow) so just a couple more things to finish up on. Then I'll be ready to show it...so stay tuned;-) 

2 comments:

  1. Good work hun! Welcome to the blogosphere..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay you! Welcome to the blogging world. I'm going to add you to my side bar .. :)

    ReplyDelete